The Thomas Wolfe room, named after Asheville's famous author, is a very comfortable 19' x 19' room. It's currently under total renovation and is scheduled to open mid-September!
The Thomas Wolfe room features will include:
- King bed
- Ceiling Mounted Shower
- "Roman Bath" with water recirculating over your shoulders
- Fiber optic lighting on floor, walls and tub
- LED Edge-lit glass sink and cast glass panel
- Two club chairs
- Corner Gas Fireplace
- 46" LCD HDTV and DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Robes
- Coffee or tea delivered to your door at 8 am
- Wireless high speed Internet service
Prices range from $225 (Jan-Mar) to $325 per night (Oct).