Pet Friendly Suites in Asheville NC
The Cloisters is our extraordinary, “one of a kind” 1300 sq. ft second floor pet-friendly suite in our new carriage house. The 20′ x 24′ living room, with its hand-carved paneling imported from India, has a four-person Inglenook fireplace, a very comfortable sofa and two comfortable side chairs. There is a 50″ plasma HDTV. The living room has a butler’s station complete with refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, glasses, plates and eating utensils. The 14′ x 17′ Spa room has a two-person whirlpool and fireplace. The large 6′ x 8′ shower has multiple jets, is thermostatically controlled, with a “rain shower” shower head; and there are two seats so that you can relax and enjoy your steam bath. The bedroom has a king bed and there are luxurious bath robes to relax.
The Cloisters features:
- Private entrance
- Enclosed rear garden with table and chairs
- King Bed in separate bedroom area
- Multi-jet two-person Whirlpool with shiatsu massage and airbath
- Oversized Shower with multiple body jets and steam bath
- 50″ Plasma with HDTV in living area
- 32″ Plasma with HDTV in bedroom
- Couch, Side Chairs, and Table in living area
- ½ Bath just off living area for guests
- Gas fireplace with four-person Inglenook
- Wireless high speed Internet service
- USB chargers on both sides of the bed
- Bath Robes
- Heated tumbled marble Floors
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
The Butler’s Station has:
- Convection/microwave oven
- Glassware and dishes
- Keurig Coffee/Tea maker
Breakfast options of In room delivery at 9:30 am, Main house (Community Table) or our grand Covered Porch (weather permitting).
Prices range from $325 (Jan-Mar) to $625 per night (Oct).