Pet Friendly Accommodations & Rooms In Asheville NC
The Rossetti Suite is the larger of our two ground floor suites in the carriage house, to the rear of the main inn. The Rossetti is pet-friendly and ideally suited to pets as they can freely move between the suite and the outside. The Rossetti features a private entrance and enclosed rear garden with table and chairs. The king bed is in a separate bedroom area and has a multi-jet two-person whirlpool with shiatsu massage and air bath. There is also a steam shower with multiple body jets. 2 TV’s allow for you to watch TV in the bed or sitting area.
The Rossetti features:
- Private entrance
- Enclosed rear garden with table and chairs
- King Bed in separate bedroom area
- Multi-jet two-person Whirlpool with shiatsu massage and airbath
- Shower with multiple body jets and steam bath
- 42″ Plasma with HDTV
- 32″ Plasma with DVD player in bedroom
- Two comfortable leather club chairs
- Gas fireplace with two-person Inglenook
- Doggie “trundle-bed”
- Wireless high speed Internet service
- USB chargers on both sides of the bed
- Bath Robes
- Heated tumbled marble Floors
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
The Butler’s Station has:
- Convection/microwave oven
- Glassware and dishes
- Keurig Coffee/Tea maker
Breakfast options of In room delivery at 9:30 am, Main house (Community Table) or our grand Covered Porch (weather permitting).
Prices range from $260 (Jan-Mar) to $450 per night (Oct).