The Rossetti Suite is the larger of our two ground floor suites in the carriage house, to the rear of the main inn. The Rossetti is pet-friendly and ideally suited to pets as they can freely move between the suite and the outside. The Rossetti features a private entrance and enclosed rear garden with table and chairs. The king bed is in a separate bedroom area and has a multi-jet two-person whirlpool with shiatsu massage and air bath. There is also a steam shower with multiple body jets. 2 TV’s allow for you to watch TV in the bed or sitting area.
The Rossetti features:
- Private entrance
- Enclosed rear garden with table and chairs
- King Bed in separate bedroom area
- Multi-jet two-person Whirlpool with shiatsu massage and airbath
- Shower with multiple body jets and steam bath
- 42″ Plasma with HDTV
- 32″ Plasma with DVD player in bedroom
- Two comfortable leather club chairs
- Gas fireplace with two-person Inglenook
- Doggie “trundle-bed”
- Wireless high speed Internet service
- USB chargers on both sides of the bed
- Bath Robes
- Heated tumbled marble Floors
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
The Butler’s Station has:
- Convection/microwave oven
- Glassware and dishes
- Keurig Coffee/Tea maker
Breakfast options of In room delivery at 9:30 am, Main house (Community Table) or our grand Covered Porch (weather permitting).
Prices range from $260 (Jan-Mar) to $450 per night (Oct).