The William Morris is one of our two ground floor suites in Griffin Cottage, the carriage house to the rear of the main inn. The William Morris is ADA compliant and pet-friendly and ideally suited to pets as they can freely move between the suite and the outside.
The french doors open onto your private, enclosed garden making you feel you are taking a whirlpool bath outside!
The William Morris features:
- Private entrance
- Enclosed rear garden with table and chairs
- King Bed
- Multi-jet two-person Whirlpool with shiatsu massage and airbath
- 5' x 7' Shower with multiple body jets and steam bath
- 32" LCD HDTV that you can watch from your bed
- Two comfortable leather club chairs
- Gas fireplace
- Doggie "trundle-bed"
- Wireless high speed Internet service
- USB chargers on both sides of the bed
- Heated tumbled marble floors
- Bath Robes
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
The Butler's Station has:
- Convection/microwave oven
- Glassware and dishes
- Keurig Coffee/Tea maker
Breakfast options of In room delivery at 9:30 am, Main house (Community Table) or our grand Covered Porch (weather permitting).
Prices range from $235 (Jan-Mar) to $395 per night (Oct).